In the ever-evolving digital landscape, traditional sales and marketing methods are gradually becoming extinct. The pivot to digital, necessitated by global changes, has affected the crux of how business is conducted today. SMarketing is the next step in the evolution of your business growth strategy.
Many organizations continue to dwell on now outdated digital marketing methods. While having a sleek website is still important, it’s increasingly becoming a basic expectation. Rather, the focus should now be on answering the following questions affirmatively:
- Is your website’s content personalized to fit the buyer’s journey stages and geographic location?
- Is your website optimized to be a lead generation machine with high conversion rates?
- Does your website utilize Machine Learning (ML) to automate contextual language translation?
- Does your website incorporate the latest design technologies while adhering to Google’s core web vitals mechanics?
These questions may seem complex, but they are crucial for maintaining a competitive edge in today’s digital environment.
Mobilegaddon is no longer the litmus test for website success. Websites must now be responsive. Therefore, it’s critical to question how these drastic and rapid changes in website requirements affect consumer behavior, and consequently, the operation of sales and marketing.
At Hovi, we have championed the concept of SMarketing since our inception in 2019. Through various training sessions, I’ve frequently spoken about SMarketing. This concept often seems daunting to marketers and sales professionals, as it encompasses the entire sales and marketing journey end-to-end.
For clarity, I’ve outlined the main elements of a successful SMarketing framework that primes your business for scalability:
- An all-encompassing sales and marketing framework, which starts with defining your Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) and continues past measuring your Net Promoter Score (NPS) and up-selling.
- A collaborative sales and marketing organizational structure that facilitates delivery and scalability.
- Adoption of Objective and Key Results (OKRs) measurements to track the performance of both teams.
- Implementation of a persona-driven Growth Hacking strategy that utilizes custom intent data.
- Creation of a standardized glossary for comprehensive understanding.
- Weekly candid feedback sessions.
- A systematic lead generation process that enables scoring and progression of the entire lead pipeline.
- A consolidated reporting mechanism that integrates the CRM and marketing automation tools.
- Account-based marketing that leverages custom intent data to target ICP companies based on their online research patterns.
- And much more.
If this sparks your interest, reach out to us, and we will guide you in exploring it further.
According to recent statistics, companies with tightly aligned sales and marketing functions enjoy 36% higher customer retention rates and 38% higher sales win rates. Furthermore, businesses with well-aligned sales and marketing teams achieve 24% faster three-year revenue growth and 27% faster three-year profit growth. Therefore, the value of implementing a successful SMarketing strategy cannot be overstated. It’s time to revitalize your business growth strategy with SMarketing.